In-person and Online Event – 19:00 (Norwegian Time – UTC+1hr)
NOSP will once again be hosting a four-presentation event at yet another new location, this time the Radisson Blu Atlantic in Stavanger on Thursday the 2nd June.
Eager to get our fix of offshore survey before the summer break, the NOSP team will be wrapping up the first half of 2022 with two presentations of new technology in the business, and concluding with two more presentations regarding the work that actually gets done when the tools are put to use in the workplace.
The evening’s timetable will be as follows:
- A Subsea Electromagnetic Sensor – Gary Bagot – Elwave
- The Evolution of an Integrated Sonar Sensor Package on Autonomous Vehicles – Tom Broomfield – Norbit
- A Multi-sensor Survey in Inland Waters – Rich Lear – Viewport3/Astramarine – Remote Presentation
- iXblue’s Canopus/Ramses on the Coral South Project – Risk Management of New Technology First User – Trevor Pugh – UTEC
Doors open at 18:00 but members of the NOSP board will be there early. A large spread of finger food will be available for those in attendance and a bar is downstairs for anyone who fancies a tipple. We are dropping back the start of the first presentation to 19:00 (the new norm going forward) and simultaneously broadcasting online from this time. Although two hours in duration, the schedule is flexible; the most important thing is that we all enjoy the evening.
For those unable to attend, join us live on air and in the Discord chatroom:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/9t4aD47