On Thursday 7th September, Rental Technology Services (RTS) and NOSP will once again be joining forces to arrange this year’s Subsea Innovation Day (SID) at RTS’ premises in Åkrehamn.
Remote Operations and Autonomy are the buzzwords of our times in the offshore industry. We have therefore assembled a wonderful ensemble of companies to present their take on what this will look like not just in the future but very much already in 2023.
Join us for what will be another illuminating and interesting day of presentations, new equipment demonstrations, mingling and socialising.
The agenda for the day will be as follows:
- 09:30-12:00 Exhibitors Presentations and Demos – Lunch will be available from 11:30
- 12:00-12:15 Welcome by Tore Hafte Staalesen
- 12:15-12:45 Teledyne – “The Future is Now” (Ed Cheesman, Trish Buxton and Pim Kuus)
- 12:45-13:15 DeepOcean – “DeepOcean’s Shift to Remote Operations” (Al Rumson)
- 13:15-13:45 UTEC – “USV for the Future” (Adrian Webb)
- 13:45-14:45 Break / Exhibitors Presentations and Demos
- 14:45-15:15 Kongsberg Discovery AS – “Hugin – New Members to the Family” (Atle Gran)
- 15:15-15:45 BeeX – “SeaX – USV and HAUV Solutions” (Grace Chia)
- 15:45-16:15 RTS – “Goby – Autonomous Charging and Instrument Platform Fueling the Future of Remote Operations” (Freddy Knutsen)
- 16:15-17:00 Exhibitors Presentations and Demos
- 17:00-21:00 SID Dinner and Entertainment
All participants should register here: https://rts.as/subsea-innovation-day-2023/
And if you are unable to attend, join us live on YouTube. The presentations will be available from the same link after the evening’s activities are concluded.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.