Save the date! After the summer holidays NOSP will be returning with an all virtual event co-hosted with THSIS. Expecting presentations by DOF Subsea, Fugro, and ROVCO. Agenda to be confirmed! 🙂 Check back here and follow us on LinkedIn to stay updated!
NOSP is teaming up with THSiS again in June for an online event consisting of a live stream on YouTube and a social chatroom at Discord (now also with video chat functionality!)
This event is scheduled for 18:30 CEST. No registration is required, just follow the links and join us!
This event was live-streamed and the recording can be viewed here!
The program is a joint effort between THSiS and NOSP and featured the following topics and speakers (Times are minutes into the YouTube video):
- 00:00:00 Welcome and Opening remarks by THSiS and NOSP
- 00:05:00 Matt Cowing : “Becoming a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RiCS): a path to accreditation“
- 00:34:00 Glenn Kristoffersen: “Sensor Data in Digitalisation Domains” Norse Asset Solution AS
- 01:10:00 Will Best: “Employment market and Outlook during COVID-19” UTM Consultants
- 01:42:00 Moya Cahill and Alison Brown “Opening up the Black Box – A PanGeo Technology Information Session“ – Pangeo
- 02:18:00 AGM hosted by Chairman Celina Thom
- 02:29:00 Erlend Kvinnesland: “Using location intelligence to fight COVID-19” Geodata