The NOSP board is pleased to invite all members to our annual corporate dinner in Stavanger on November 21st. Attending the presentations and entrance to the museum is FREE to all:
- Admission to the musuem from 16:00 – 18:00
- Presentations at the museum 18:00 – 19:30:
- Alex David Rogers, REV Ocean : “Title TBC”
- Tor Inge, Equinor : “Dogger Bank History – from 100 000 years BP to present day”
- Dr Thomas Valdez, Teledyne : “Power System for Tether Back-up and Resident ROVs”
Following the presentations, all members are invited to dinner at Bølgen & Moi. Tickets to dinner cost NOK 695,- and registration is required prior to Tuesday 12.11.2019 via this link.
- Aperitif and 4 course meal at Bølgen & Moi beginning at 19:30
- Menu: Langoustine, Baked Cod, Breast of Duck, Chocolate Delice
- Toastmaster: Jan-Erik Rygh, Aquadyne
- Pub Quiz
All 2019 corporate sponsors are invited to send two free attendees to the dinner. In addition, there are 7 free tickets available for attendees under 30 years of age (first come first serve!).
Many attendees will be staying at the nearby Thon Hotel Maritime. A discounted rate is available, use booking code 28595503.