Further details to follow regarding physical location and evening agenda! This event will be live-streamed for those unable to attend.
This event will be streamed live from Litteraturhuset! If you can’t attend in person, please plan to join us virtually!
The current climate around Covid-19 has restricted people from joining us, including many of our speakers. We are still planning the event!
All the speakers will be joining us “virtually” and everything will be made available as a live stream on youtube.
Please join us at Litteraturhuset! Dinner will be provided and we are happy to have you with us in person! However, if you are prohibited from attending or know of others who are, help us spread the word about our streaming plans!
The agenda has also been adjusted, below:
- Food on offer from 17:00
- 18:00 – 18:20 Jonathan Morvan, Comex Innovations – Applying photogrammetric techniques to deep sea mining nodules classification and countings.
- 18:20 – 18:40 Jone Vikingstad, DeepOcean – Mimir; a Video Management Platform for Ocean Exploration
- 18:40 – 19:00 Rich Lear, DOF Subsea – Deep Water Survey Operations; Challenges and Results
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Royal Garden in Trondheim at 17:00 on Thursday, February 27th! The planned program includes:
- “Utilise a Corporate GIS Database for CAD Users”, by Stipica Pavicic, Norkart
- “Trondheimsfjorden Test Site for Underwater Drones”, by Asgeir Sørensen, NTNU
- “Pipeline Inspection using Underwater Hyperspectral Imager”, by Paul Sverre Kallevik, Ecotone
- “Monitoring System to collect Metocean data to find the Best Design Criteria for Very Complex Constructions”, by Lasse Lønseth, Fugro
Presentations begin at 18:00. This event is free to attend and open for all, registration is not required, but we would appreciate notification of your attendance so we can have enough food for all.