Mark your calendars and save the date! NOSP will be at Litteraturhuset in Bergen – Østre Skostredet 5-7 on October 18th.
This event is held in cooperation with the Norwegian Petroleum Society and will consist as always of three great presentations, finger food from Colonialen, and networking at Wesselstuen (Øvre Ole Bulls plass 6) afterwards!
Doors open at 17:00, presentations commence at 18:00:
- Global Macro Outlook and Implications for Offshore Service Market, by Magnus Kjemphol Lohne of Rystad Energy
- Use of Autonomous Technologies for Mapping Seabed Minerals, by Antonio Canas of Swire Seabed
Registration is not required and this event is free to attend. Bring a colleague and come join us!
Join us in Åkrehamn on September 6th as part of RTS’s 5th Annual Subsea Innovation Day! The location for this event is:
Rental & Technology Services AS
Mark your calendar for the whole-day event, the day will be filled with hardware demos, networking, entertainment, and of course, three great NOSP-sponsored presentations:
1100-1200 Registration and Lunch.
1215-1245 Neil Manning, 3D at Depth.
1245-1315 Steve Keedwell, Shell.
1345-1430 Jonathan Morvan, Comex & Rich Lear, DOF Subsea
1700-2000 Food and Entertainment.
Please save the date to join us in Oslo for an evening event containing three great presentations and socializing
We’ll be at Håndverkeren, Rosenkrantz’ gate 7, 0159 Oslo from 17:00 onwards with a light dinner (presentations start at 18:00). This event is, of course, free to attend!
- UXO Survey, Martin Wikmar, Clinton Marine Survey
- Development and Lessons Learned from our Projects, Åsa Lemoine & Chris Cooper, Nexans Norway
- Surveys from the larger pictures to the tiny details with FiGS and Advanced Subsea Inspection, Pål Tuset, FORCE Technology