Join NOSP once again for the 2023 season finale and what is soon becoming a rock in the offshore survey calendar. This year we have booked the Stavanger Concert Hall in their Spiseriet restaurant on Thursday 30th November. We will also have available on the evening the Mezzanine and VIP Lounge.
For those travelling from afar, now is the time to get your hotel and flights booked.
Please register here.
In-person and Online Event – Live from 18:30 (Norwegian Time – UTC+2hrs)
Students’ and Graduates’ Night
The recent uptick in offshore activity has been characterised by a lack of new names coming into the industry. Things are changing, but the pace is slow. The NOSP team thought to flip one evening’s proceedings to give students and graduates a chance to present what they have been working on as opposed to industry selling its wares. Join us for four presentations from the next generation of offshore subsea operations’ current and potential employees.
In addition, and to kick-off proceedings, NOSP will start with a short Annual General Meeting (AGM) to present its finances, share its current goals and to elect a new member to the board.
Doors open at 17:30 and the evening’s timetable will be as follows:
- 18:30 – NOSP Introduction and AGM
- 18:45 – Equinor: Possible Impact from Construction Activities Around a Permanent GNSS Station – A Time Series Analysis (Graduate, Per Helge Aarnes)
- 19:15 – OneSubsea: Modeling and Analysis of Earth Fault on Subsea Power System (Graduate, Geir Grønlien)
- 19:45 – Break / Networking
- 20:15 – University of Bergen (UiB): The Shallow Geology of the Sørlige Nordsjø II (Southern North Sea II) Offshore Windfarm (Master Student, Tonje Sælensminde)
As ever, light food and drinks will be available for those in attendance so registration here is essential to get the correct quantities ordered. Although just over two hours in duration, the schedule is flexible; the most important thing is that we all enjoy the evening.
For those unable to attend, join us live on YouTube. The presentations will be available from the same link after the evening’s activities are concluded.
On Thursday 7th September, Rental Technology Services (RTS) and NOSP will once again be joining forces to arrange this year’s Subsea Innovation Day (SID) at RTS’ premises in Åkrehamn.
Remote Operations and Autonomy are the buzzwords of our times in the offshore industry. We have therefore assembled a wonderful ensemble of companies to present their take on what this will look like not just in the future but very much already in 2023.
Join us for what will be another illuminating and interesting day of presentations, new equipment demonstrations, mingling and socialising.
The agenda for the day will be as follows:
- 09:30-12:00 Exhibitors Presentations and Demos – Lunch will be available from 11:30
- 12:00-12:15 Welcome by Tore Hafte Staalesen
- 12:15-12:45 Teledyne – “The Future is Now” (Ed Cheesman, Trish Buxton and Pim Kuus)
- 12:45-13:15 DeepOcean – “DeepOcean’s Shift to Remote Operations” (Al Rumson)
- 13:15-13:45 UTEC – “USV for the Future” (Adrian Webb)
- 13:45-14:45 Break / Exhibitors Presentations and Demos
- 14:45-15:15 Kongsberg Discovery AS – “Hugin – New Members to the Family” (Atle Gran)
- 15:15-15:45 BeeX – “SeaX – USV and HAUV Solutions” (Grace Chia)
- 15:45-16:15 RTS – “Goby – Autonomous Charging and Instrument Platform Fueling the Future of Remote Operations” (Freddy Knutsen)
- 16:15-17:00 Exhibitors Presentations and Demos
- 17:00-21:00 SID Dinner and Entertainment
All participants should register here: https://rts.as/subsea-innovation-day-2023/
And if you are unable to attend, join us live on YouTube. The presentations will be available from the same link after the evening’s activities are concluded.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.