After a break in 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, RTS alongwith NOSP arrange “Subsea Innovation Day 2021”
The event starts at 11.00 with registration and lunch and the official openeing is at 12.00. This will be followed by 5 exciting presentations:
- “Market Outlook” – Tore Guldbrandsøy – Rystad.
- “The Hywind Tampen Project: Introduction, Current Status and Fun Facts” – Fredrik von der Fehr – ASKO KDS Joint Venture.
- “DriX USV: Expanded Capabilities” – David Vincentelli – iXBlue.
- “Ocean Data, Remote and Carbon-Neutrally Delivered” – Tomas Frafjord – XOcean.
- “Cloud-Based Technology Solution for Remote Work and Learning” – Julien Barbeau – Teledyne Caris.
The presentations will be followed by an Exibition and Demonstrations with the event ending with diner and entertainment.
For the presentations you are welcome to join us online at the links below.
Join us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlq9mrt3_YQ
And in our chatroom on Discord: https://discord.gg/9t4aD47