Where available, clicking on the presentations will open a PDF of the presentation.
27.01.2022 – Subsea Cables: Data Management, Survey Operations and Maintenance
- Reflections on Survey and Integration Activities for Offshore Wind, Timothy Watton (Equinor).
- The Importance of Having Control of Your Seabed Data in Case of an Emergency Repair. Experience from Oslofjorden and Skagerrak Cable Repairs 2020, Ole Petter Hobberstad (Statnett).
- Geophysical Cable Route Survey – Experience and Developments 2021, Martin Wikmar (Clinton Marine Survey AS).
- A New Laser Cable Measurement Device for Offshore Cables and Applications, Chris Cooper (Nexans).
24.02.2022 – Evening Event
- Near-surface Geophysical Data Related to Complex Geotechnical Challenges Collected Using Autonomous Platforms, ANKO and University in Stavanger (UiS).
- Hydro-Pneumatic Energy Storage using Subsea Bundles, Ernst Kloster (Subsea7).
- Electricity from Wave Power – Remote Presentation, Geir Arne Solheim (Havkraft)