Welcome to Cafe Sting in Stavanger (Valberget 3) on April 4th for a NOSP evening event! On the program for this evening:
- “Johan Sverdrup Pipeline Installation – Survey Challenges” by Odd Arne Lillebø, Equinor
- “Clash Detection and the Five Ps” by Simon Canning, DOF Subsea
Doors open at 17:00 for pizza, drinks, and mingling. Presentations begin at 18:00. Following the presentations will be a short convening of the Annual General Meeting. This is expected to take only 10 minutes, fear not, no tasks are delegated at the AGM!
- Final Call to the AGM and 2018 Report are attached to this post.
- Financial results are available to all members, if you have not received them, get in touch!
- Voting for new Board members is done through this link.
Mark your calendars, tell your colleagues all about it, and see you there! This event is of course free to attend and no registration is required (although it is always appreciated!).