In cooperation with the Norwegian Ocean Observation Laboratory, NOSP welcomes you to Litteraturhuset (Østre Skostredet 5-7) in Bergen for a half-day seminar (14:45 – 21:00) on Thursday, March 21st!
Doors open at 14:45 for a drink and mingle, the first presentation commences at 15:15. A light dinner will be served during a break in the program (18:00-18:30):
- 15:15 Prof Paolo Casari, IMDEA : “Friends or foes? How underwater acoustic channels can facilitate localization and authentication”
- 16:00 Gautier Dreyfus, Forssea Robotics : “Agile LBL: Low-cost Frame Deployment, Calibration, & Recovery” (in cooperation with iXblue)
- 16:30 Arvid Nesse, Metcentre : “Building a Norwegian supply chain for floating offshore wind turbines.”
- 17:00 Dr Nuno Gracias, University of Girona : “Research at UdG on underwater vision systems with applications to mapping and vehicle navigation”
- 18:30 Nick Lawrence, Edgetech : “Ongoing developments in Side Scan Sonars and Sub-Bottom Profilers”
- 19:00 Mike Gallo, Coda Octopus : “3D real time imaging sonar solutions for positioning and operations monitoring.”
- 19:30 Ole Kristensen, EIVA : “Automated pipe inspection using machine Learning – is it really working? And what are the potential uses?”
Mark your calendars, tell your colleagues all about it, and see you there! This event is of course free to attend and no registration is required (although it is always appreciated!).