Please join us in Åkrehamn at the Subsea Innovation Day hosted by RTS! Note registration is required for this event, and transportation from both Haugesund and Stavanger is provided. Get in touch with any of our board members if you have not received an invitation with registration link!
In addition to quayside and workshop demos, Food, and Entertainment at this all-day event, NOSP is pleased to announce the following presentations will be held on the day:
- Russell Small – Deep Ocean – “Photogrammetric solution at the Mongstad HDD borehole for the Johan Sverdrup Oil Export pipeline”
- Michael King – Ocean Infinity – “Simultaneous Use of Multiple Autonomous Platforms”
- Tor Eivind Selvik – iTech Services – “Subsea operations of the future, new technologies and ways of working”
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
We hope you will join us for Our FIRST EVER event in Trondheim! Bring a colleague and join us at the Radisson Blu Royal Garden (Kjøpmansgata 73) on 06.06 for an expanded event of presentations and mingling!
Tapas will be served, and this event is free to attend! Registration is not required, but is greatly appreciated to assist in ordering the correct quantity of food.
Doors open at 16:00, Presentations commence at 16:30 with a break for dinner at 18:00:
- 16:30 – 17:00 “The connected future in pipeline inspection – Use of Maritime Broadband Radio as communication link” by David Hagen & Vegard Haugen, Kongsberg Seatex
- 17:00 – 17:30 “Methods for Seabed Mapping in Exploration of Seabed Minerals” by Øystein Sture, NTNU AUR-lab
- 17:30 – 18:00 “Unmanned Surface Vehicles for Maritime Data Acquisition” by Stephanie Kemna, Maritime Robotics
- 18:00 – 18:45 – Food Break
- 18:45 – 19:15 “Real-time Applications for WBMS STX” by Espen Lie, Norbit
- 19:15 – 19:45 “Position & Attitude Determinations Sensors – Challenges and Solutions” by Finn Otto Sanne and Aleksander Hammernes, Kongsberg Seatex
- 19:45 – 20:15 “Adaptive Sampling With Autonomous Underwater Vehicles” by Martin Ludvigsen and Trygve O. Fossum, NTNU AUR-lab
- 20:15 – 21:00, Mingling and Drinks
Welcome to Cafe Sting in Stavanger (Valberget 3) on April 4th for a NOSP evening event! On the program for this evening:
- “Johan Sverdrup Pipeline Installation – Survey Challenges” by Odd Arne Lillebø, Equinor
- “Clash Detection and the Five Ps” by Simon Canning, DOF Subsea
Doors open at 17:00 for pizza, drinks, and mingling. Presentations begin at 18:00. Following the presentations will be a short convening of the Annual General Meeting. This is expected to take only 10 minutes, fear not, no tasks are delegated at the AGM!
- Final Call to the AGM and 2018 Report are attached to this post.
- Financial results are available to all members, if you have not received them, get in touch!
- Voting for new Board members is done through this link.
Mark your calendars, tell your colleagues all about it, and see you there! This event is of course free to attend and no registration is required (although it is always appreciated!).