In-person and Online Event – Live from 17:30 (Norwegian Time – UTC+1hr) with Innova at Jakob Askelands vei 13, 4314 Sandnes
An Evening with Innova: Subsea Technology and the Internet of Things
Quality of events as opposed to quantity is NOSP’s mantra for 2023. For our second gathering of the year, NOSP has partnered with Innova to bring you what we believe will be a very educational experience for all who attend. Interesting presentations are confirmed with the added bonus of the evening being held at the Innova offices in Sandnes where all participants can acquaint themselves with the company, their operations and their facilities.
Doors open at 16:30 and the evening’s timetable will be as follows:
- 17:30 NOSP and Innova Introduction
- 17:45 Sonardyne: Next Generation System Architecture (Alan MacDonald)
- 18:15 Voyis: Integrated Optical Survey Solutions & Edge Computing for Subsea Digitiliation (Sean Elmer)
- 18:45 Break
- 19:15 Fosstech: World Class Subsea Solutions? (Steven Foss)
- 19:45 Innova: The Survey MUX: Past, Present and Future (Terje Ollestad)
- 20:15 A Guided Tour of the Innova Facilities and Workshop
Light food and drinks will be available for those in attendance so registration here is essential so that the correct quantities can be ordered. And although just over two hours in duration, the schedule is flexible; the most important thing is that we all enjoy the evening.
For those unable to attend, join us live on YouTube. The presentations will be available from the same link after the evening’s activities are concluded.